Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been a while. How are you all doing out there, you blog readers you?

Good? That's good. I have a few thought to share out here on the interweb. First of all: Zombieland is an awesome movie. I have heard bad things about it as I'm sure you have too. Don't believe it. Those opinions are wrong. It is a good movie. No matter what. Done.

Also, I am just getting around to seeing the Hills Have Eyes. I haven't watched it yet but it's on my computer just waiting for me. I'm excited. I think I'm going to wait until it's about midnight on a very dark and stormy night. Sound good?

And finally, I am a Lost fan. I had successfully not watched it for the first, what? 20 million seasons? Now having just finished season 1 I am a full blown Lost fan. I knew I was going to watch it eventually, I just was waiting. And I did. Now by the time I am up to the final season, it will be over and I don't have to watch it on TV, I can watch it online (which is what I'm doing now). The only issue with this is is that I know certain things just from seeing commercials these past years and hearing people talk. It's still a great show and I am very into it... Like screaming and crying at the screen. The whole deal.

Now I must go, but please enjoy this video that can only be described as epic.
Epic Video

And if you have a youtube account (which you can easily if you have a google account) go subscribe to my channel and the collab channel I am involved with.
My Channel
Collab Channel

Farewell my Kinky Caravan!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment